HEART – Headingley Enterprise and Arts Centre offers:
- Rooms for hire – for a range of uses including private functions. Read more on the HEART website.
- A lively events programme. Read more on the HEART website.
- Pulse – the shared workspace, great for business start ups. Read more on the HEART website.
- Music events – jazz at heart + the classical platform and Tuesday Nights in the cafe. . Read more on the HEART website.
- Exhibition spaces for local artists. We are always looking for new artists who would like to exhibit their work at HEART. If you are interested please contact Arts@heartcentre.org.uk or visit our website where you can download an application form.
- And supporting all these: The Assembly Bar + Kitchen / Cafe, offering great food, live music and events, in a relaxed atmosphere. Read more on the HEART website.
HEART is a true community business which runs without any grant support.
12 years ago Headingley Development Trust (HDT) was successful in raising £105,000. It went on to establish HEART. Since that time HEART has developed into a vibrant and busy centre used by many different groups of people.
Just some of the groups and activities running:
- TalkingHeads at HEART is a monthly gathering which aims to stimulate, inform and enliven. Expert speakers introduce and host discussion on topics concerning culture, politics, economics or social issues and often aiming to set a national issue within a local context. Read More
- Table Tennis at HEART started in June 2015, with weekly sessions on Monday evenings. Players are aged 9 to 69 of all standards and new players are made very welcome. Read more – go to the HEART website .
- Films at HEART organises a monthly programme of films, drawing on the best of contemporary, independent feature films and documentaries from European and World cinema. It works with local festivals and film-makers. Read more.
Read all about these and much more on the great HEART website: https://www.heartcentre.org.uk/
Or better still call in and see them on Bennett Road !