Headingley Development Trust:
• develops enterprising initiatives that help create a vibrant community;
• set up and run by Headingley residents in 2005, it now has over 1,000 members.
Headingley Investment Fund
• Is raising money through a community shares issue.
• Investors will get interest on their investment at 2%.
• The fund is open in the first instance from 26th February to 30th April.
This is an opportunity to be part of this new exciting chapter … enabling a better Headingley!
HEART is the community, business and arts centre on Bennett Road in the centre of Headingley. It was set up by HDT and opened in 2011, in the old Bennett Road School building which was completely refurbished and imaginatively extended.
HEART’s vision was to create a vibrant and welcoming space for a wide range of people.